Landlord Tenant questions?
- Attend a Landlord / Tenant Workshop in Albuquerque.
- Take a look at the Renter's Guide published by New Mexico Legal Aid.
Looking for some Housing help?
The New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority offers information about help for renters (in addition to offering services related to financing buying a home):
Find information about:
- Affordable Rental Properties
- Subsidized Rental properties
- Agencies that offer rent and utility help
- Agencies that offer emergency shelter & help
- The Keep Your Home New Mexico project helps New Mexico homeowners who are at risk of losing their homes to foreclosure. It provides free information about home foreclosure, how to avoid it, and what to do once you are facing it.
- Read more about Foreclosure from United South Broadway and learn about Foreclosure Workshops that they present.